BMWRaspControl - Forum
Dumb it down for me please.... - Druckversion

+- BMWRaspControl - Forum (https://www.bmwraspcontrol.de/board)
+-- Forum: BMWRaspControl - Diskussion (https://www.bmwraspcontrol.de/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: BMWRaspControl - english questions (https://www.bmwraspcontrol.de/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thema: Dumb it down for me please.... (/showthread.php?tid=736)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - delpiero3 - 07.03.2018

(07.03.2018, 00:02)harryberlin schrieb: IBusCommunicator logs all I/K-Bus messages in loglevel IBUS-READ on E46.

thanks harryberlin, i will have a look on that then, one last question before i start to dig in to that, is there than a way that i add the Ibus message in your application by myself or should i report it here ? (I mean, i will report anyway all messages i can find about the E46 since i have a car with almost all options possible, so i will also report messages concerning the key memory for seat positions and so on if you are interested of course).

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers.

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - harryberlin - 08.03.2018

would be helpful if i get the messages. to integrate for all.

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - delpiero3 - 08.03.2018

(08.03.2018, 01:04)harryberlin schrieb: would be helpful if i get the messages. to integrate for all.

No issue harryberlin,
i am going to do that today most probably, i will keep you informed through the topic.
Many thanks for your work.

Cheers.

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - michaelf - 09.03.2018

Much appreciated - I think I have completed the two steps.

The first step didn't throw any errors in Putty, so assuming it went ok.

The second step seemed to work, with option visible in Audio setting.

Thanks again for your help....you made it easy enough. Now to finalise the install in the car.

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - delpiero3 - 09.03.2018

(09.03.2018, 14:00)michaelf schrieb: Much appreciated - I think I have completed the two steps.

The first step didn't throw any errors in Putty, so assuming it went ok.  

The second step seemed to work, with option visible in Audio setting.

Thanks again for your help....you made it easy enough.  Now to finalise the install in the car.

Very good Smile
Then good luck for the rest Wink

@harryberlin, i just took the kodi.txt file after i played with the folding of the mirrors, with inpa i didn't find a way to do it with both mirrors, so i did it each multiple times around 2pm.
I also played with the memory seat, calling position 1 2 and 3 multiple times.

Hope you can do something with the trace, if not please let me know.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fkY2OzTT3EeYXW1bqgwJn8mmcADrtICQ/view?usp=sharing

cheers.

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - harryberlin - 09.03.2018

ok, the log file looks good. But what do you mean with both?
was just one mirror folding?
or both not at the same time?

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - harryberlin - 09.03.2018

download 1.3.6g again and take a test.

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - delpiero3 - 10.03.2018

Hello harryberlin,

thanks for this, i will give it a try as soon as possible, the 1.3.6g is available through your repository or is there a another way to download it ? No very familiar with updating the ibuscommunicator addon so far.

Also, to answer your question, in INPA there are 2 sections for the power folding mirrors with memory, one for driver and one for passenger. Each time i access one of them and i trigger the folding or unfolding of the mirror, only the one from the module i am standing will be controlled.
That's why i did it first for the driver side folding and unfolding couple of time, then i accessed the passenger side and i did the same.
Hope it was clear enough.

edit :
i found how to update your addon harryberlin, tried the 1.3.6g but nothing happens when i configure any of the options to unfold the mirrors.
however, my trunk doesn't open anymore with this option, means that something changed at least Smile

I also wanted to give a try to your addon about the rearcam in kodi, in my case the v1.0.1 doesn't work i don't get the image in kodi at all.
Not sure about the configuration by the way, i have seen resolution and position of the window, tried to lower the resolution but it didn't changed.
I installed the prerequisites, i guess this isn't the issue

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - delpiero3 - 12.03.2018

Post just to hint the edit of the previous one, maybe you haven't see it...

Edit 2 :

ok, i found out that the command works, but it is inverted. As my mirrors were unfold wen closing my car, i haven't seen that the command was triggered, since it was the unfold command.
I found out that the command is inverted because today i folded manually my mirrors and when closing the car, the mirrors unfolded themselves.
@harryberlin, could you let me know if i can do the inversion by myself to not bother you always releasing a new version and then commit here if the changes were good ?
Another topic i wanted to address with you, the French translation... I am currently re-writing a lot of stuff, to make it more comprehensive for french people, may i pass the file to you when it is finished to implement it in future release ?

RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - delpiero3 - 13.03.2018

Hello harryberlin,

i finished the french translation : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yyZ5_hA2r0OYBep2jEnxjGmsaN4q0UVu/view?usp=sharing

I have to look because some field might be long, i will let you know anyway if it is good enough.