Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hardware for RaspControl system
Thank you very much for the comments Bahamajoe!

Concerning the power supply good hint, thanks. I think i'll buy such a kind and hardwire it through an add circuit to the rear fusebox. I plan to have the same setup as you do so hard shutdown after ignition cut-off (meaning still running with radio just when engine turned off, Raspberry turned off when key removed from ingition). Btw have you measured the power consumption when switched off? I suppose there will be tenths of miliamps sucked out of the battery permanently even when turned off so just to have an idea of the magnitude (if there is a high risk of baterry getting drained).

In the cables section what do you mean by MQS lock cable? I plan to use the RaspControl also for the multimedia purposes so i'll need the TV module. Looking at the scheme the wires from soundcard/RPi going into the different pins (1, 2, 6 and 7 in case of BM24), i'll just add these into the existing sockets or they are gonna replace already existing cables? That's what i meant by "add as a branch" so nothing is disconnected, just new cables from Raspberry are added into the existing sockets.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Hardware for RaspControl system - von Malda - 11.11.2016, 01:52
RE: Hardware for RaspControl system - von Malda - 17.11.2016, 01:20
RE: Hardware for RaspControl system - von tgd - 20.11.2016, 18:12
RE: Hardware for RaspControl system - von Malda - 13.12.2016, 01:19

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste