Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Buttons and screen problem
Hi,

First of all, let me say a big thanks for this topic and for the really great work on the BMWRasp Controll project!
I do not speak german and with the google translate I did not find a solution for my problem.

I have fitted the Rpi with the Resler interface into an E39 Touring (with TV module, CD changer and 16:9 board monitor) based on guide from here.
Instaled the latest BMWRaspControlImage (1.9) from here.
The green rear cam switch cable of the Resler interface is connected to the pin 17 as is mentioned in the guide.

The Rpi working fine (the welkome message shows on the IKE, the mirror-expanding working, there is information in the on-board menu in OSMC from the I-BUS so the resler interface is working) exept:
when i turning on the Rpi, after a few seconds (during the initialization is running) the monitor is swiching automaticly to the Rpi. When I press the mode button, the system is changing -for example- to the radio, I hear the radio in the speakers but the screen still remain on Rpi.
The buttons are not working on the board monitor nor the wheel (none of them) for the Rpi.
When in the OSMC add-ons menu -> HelgeInterface I choose the ' Configure then press the OK button, the screen change back to the CD screen and after a few sec return back to the normal screen.
Till the Rpi is on, disconnect the rear cam cable, the monitor change back to the CD menu and i can use the buttons to navigate and everything else in the normal board menu, the sound from the Rpi is still playing on the speekers.
When i try to connect the pin 17 over the Rpi GPIO7 pin, there is nothing happen, no change on board monitor at all.

What i am doing wrong?

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Buttons and screen problem - von aaron_e39 - 06.02.2017, 04:25
RE: Buttons and screen problem - von Bahamajoe - 11.02.2017, 17:13
RE: Buttons and screen problem - von aaron_e39 - 12.02.2017, 22:33
RE: Buttons and screen problem - von Bahamajoe - 18.03.2017, 23:13

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste