Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
No signal to nav screen
[attachment=354]Hello guys,
Im using raspberry pi 3 with 4 pin jack plug to rca cable, I have already installed bmwraspcontrol v1.9 on the pi and it is operational, so i have tested this setup on a TV and it is outputing video, but when connected to the TV module im My car (e39) There is no video output. I have tried AV mode and all posible tv formats, still there is no signal from the pi.
White and blue TV module connectors are wired as per the schematic Found in the forum, video output from pi on pins 13 and 14 - white plug, pin 17 on blue plug with 100 ohm resistor connected to gpio 7 on the pi.
I have not found reseller? Still it should output video to the nav screen even without ibus connection, right?
Ive attached pictures on the blue and white tv module connectors and how i wired them.
Any guidance from your side is appreciated.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

how did you connect the pi on your tv, 3.5 or hdmi?
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
(05.07.2017, 19:46)harryberlin schrieb: how did you connect the pi on your tv, 3.5 or hdmi?

Via the 3.5 jack
check for correct video + and - cable. maybe you have to change.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(05.07.2017, 21:06)harryberlin schrieb: check for correct video + and - cable. maybe you have to change.

Thanks for the feedback, it's been a while but finally got a signal, though through AV mode and connection pins 6 and 15. It turned out I had a short in the rca female plug.

Anyway, I have installed this image to my RPI 3 -> osmc_ibus_v4.img and now im trying to get it working.
Problem now is that Im using a 3rd party ibus interface based on silabs cp2102 chip, which btw is being recognized by the osmc and have drivers installed, however Im not able to make it work with the ibus communicator. When i try to test with the ibustester it gives me an error: Can not locate free Bus, please see the attached files.
This interface is having no problems working with the navcoder software.

Is there any way to make it work this ibus interface, like make configuration changes and etc. , or should I give up and go for Resler's interface ?

Thank you.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

please update the osmc version to current and update the addon to last stable release.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(15.07.2017, 14:46)harryberlin schrieb: please update the osmc version to current and update the addon to last stable release.

Here's some progress.
I've flashed -->osmc_ibus_v5.img , in addition run update on osmc system and updated the ibuscommunicator to v 1.3.4.
Now I have working live data in the onboard menu screen, but the rest of the options and perks are not working including media control, welcome messages and etc..

Any further advice ?
you have to edit the addon settings.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(15.07.2017, 20:59)harryberlin schrieb: you have to edit the addon settings.

So I played with the settings and eventually i got it working to some point.
I have full control of the osmc using the nav buttons and knobs, also i have sound output. Standard steering wheel buttons mapping (next, previous, vol +, vol -) are working. On board computer is reading the car data.
Thats all that is working, all other settings like send messages to ike (track info, welcome message) , comfort blinkers and etc. do not seem to be working. 
Can provide you with log if it makes sense.

Thanks.
send me your logfile via pn.
which ibus interface do you use?
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste