Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hi all, small question
Hi all, i'm new with that proyect.

Actually i have almost all working with no sound or image issues, the problem is that i have another interface for manage de controllers from ibus throw 16:9 monitor, so i would like to stop Helgeinterface or IBUScommunicator doing that also, because now i have double order from buttons.

Thanks so much!
Hallo,

renaming/deleting the HelgeInterface folder might solve your issue. Use a terminal (via SSH), rename the path to HI and see wether it works or not.

But how can you run HI/IBusCommunicator at the same time? Or do I get you wrong?

Best regards
(18.07.2017, 22:39)Soheyl schrieb: Hallo,

renaming/deleting the HelgeInterface folder might solve your issue. Use a terminal (via SSH), rename the path to HI and see wether it works or not.

But how can you run HI/IBusCommunicator at the same time? Or do I get you wrong?

Best regards

But i only want to stop the controll of buttons of the 16:9 throw it, not the rest of funtions... since if i run both interface, with a single press of a button it makes a doble press.

Sorry for my explanation...
set audio mode to none and disable the cd emulation.
which other interface do you use?
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
Im using a pibus
Seems works on HI.

Tried in ibuscommunicator 1.3.4 and also 1.3.5a, but only works if i select develop Mode, and seems works but with the settings of the previous uninstalled HI...

Still trying...
develop mode skips the port errors on startup. but i think you will get a lot of read errors, because of the missing collision detection.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Where is the last post?
no feedback, so i deleted the link.
there is a new testversion on github. 1.3.5i
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(17.08.2017, 16:48)harryberlin schrieb: no feedback, so i deleted the link.
there is a new testversion on github. 1.3.5i
I was on a travel sorry.

Thanks for the work

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste