Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hi all, small question
Thank you,
I will try that and I hope that's help me!
Thank you!
Hello..I still have a problem..
Now, I did that:
1) Formated old sd card;
2) Wrote new Libreelec soft;
3) Installed the plugin.script.ibuscommunicator-1.3.5r;
4) I changed settings to pibus mode.
5) Restarted the system.

After that, I tried that in the car connected the wires, switched on boardscreen and pushed button MODE. But for now my system not see cd.... Working only FM and TAPE...
Need more settings? I checked the Audio settings on the Libreelec (Raspberry connected to smart tv) - HDMI... I think, should be another, but I don't know which...

What the reason of problem? Could you help me?
use this osmc image (prepared for pibus) https://goo.gl/XAmHgC
because of some bugs, you have to update through terminal.
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
Dear Harryberlin,
I did these things, but still not working.. I don't understand, what's wrong, where are problem...
Now, I again formated SD card,  I installed https://goo.gl/XAmHgC , later I did update...
On the smart tv, every working perfect... But in car... You pushed MODE button, that switch you to CD changer mode, but video I did not get. Only I see 7 - 97.... If you push button "clock" on 16:9, the video switched to OSMC.. That's good, but no else (buttons are not working)... On the screen corner, you can see right temperature and time (same like car)... So, really, I don't know what is wrong and I give up for that car update Sad

What you mean: "Sudo apt-get update ; sudo apt-get dist-upgrade" - there I did not understand...
please set log level to ibus-read.
press more times the mode button, to switch between the audio sources.
send the log file to me.
i will check out, what's the problem. i think, i have to add an further ibus msg to activate the pi.

sudo apt-get... are the terminal commands to update osmc.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Got same problem, instaled libreelect then plugin.script.ibuscommunicator then schose pibus mode, and noting hdmi on tv works but not in car... any ideas when useing pibus.info everying works exept there is no ibus...

(18.11.2017, 01:12)Xollen schrieb: Got same problem, instaled libreelect then plugin.script.ibuscommunicator then schose pibus mode, and noting hdmi on tv works but not in car... any ideas when useing pibus.info everying works exept there is no ibus...
(18.11.2017, 01:12)Xollen schrieb: Got same problem, instaled libreelect then plugin.script.ibuscommunicator then schose pibus mode, and noting hdmi on tv works but not in car... any ideas when useing pibus.info everying works exept there is no ibus...

I am waiting for the solution to the problem, maybe someone has had this problem and solved it
I am not sure harry, but maybe it is because of the pibus hardware? Maybe the resler interface is more suitable for the telegrams?
Radiomodul:    BM24
Boardmonitor: 16:9 mit Kassette
wir schreiben bereits per pn. das problem ist halt auch, er nutzt LibreElec. Ggf. verhält sich etwas anders.
das problem von xollon ist gelöst: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread....93&page=85
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Hello
Thank you so much, that's working everything perfect!!!!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste