Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
new installation and additional features ?
explanation is the overwritten strings.po file.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
Hi harry, sorry for the delay, there is the final translated file in French. Thanks for your help.

Angehängte Dateien
.txt   LANGUAGE_French.txt (Größe: 8,52 KB / Downloads: 8)
Hello! Can I help with the translation into Russian? Please send a file LANGUAGE_Russian.txt ... Smile
Hello Harry, any thoughts when the new translations will be implemented in Ibuscommunicator ?
Thanks for the feedback.
it's implemted already. check testversions.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Hello harry, thanks, i gave a try and seemed to work fine, thanks Wink.

However, it didn't work for long. I have an issue at the moment i can't solve with my setup. After i installed the 1.3.6s, it run for a couple of restart and then , i had nothing anymore trying to change to CD (it was saying NO CD).
I thought that the Rasp was hanging and tried a restart. Didn't worked. I tried several time, still nothing and all the actions i configured while opening the car or the door didn't worked either. The green flashing LED on the Pibus is flashing correctly by the way, but nothing seems to be analyzed by the IbusCommunicator.
I unplugged the Rasp from the car and placed it on a screen, it was working, i was on Kodi and the setup was still the same as before for IbusCommunicator.
I tried to have a look on the log files, but only saw a repetitive entry about some resources already used by something else, try to run "tvservice off" or something similar, which i tried, no more luck.
I decided to go for a complete new setup, and made a fresh install. Still nothing.
I don't know where to look so far. My pibus is a V4, i have setup it that way in IbusCommunicator, green led is flashing, but it does show "NO CD" all the time.
Any suggestion ?
Did a test with mine pibus board. Is working fine.
You could download the AVR image and edit the settings to pibus.
and you can install latest testversion from github.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Hi Harry,
thanks for your fast feedback. I gave a try to your AVR image in the download section, and the new 1.3.6t version available on github and every worked like a charm. I have no clue what the problem was, i hope it won't come back again.
I am almost done with my TPMS setup, but i have no sensors in my wheels at the moment, so i will leave you some logfiles when possible at least so that you can see if there are messages like "missing sensors" or something similar.
Thanks for your fantastic job.
Hi all,
Well, i have rapberry pi 4, ibus interface, any suggestions to make it working?
Software should be libreelec based i guess, is there any differences between the versions to install add-on raspcontrol or other add-ons to make it all work? If possible send me the link with actual software to install on my pi4. Now i installed libreelec latest version, and ibuscommunicator add-on, it works via HDMI on tv at home, but it doesn’t work with the navi in the car, gpio pin is connected, and the video input is also connected. At first ibus worked and the car used to detect all this as cd changer, but no image from raspberry, than i changed in ibusinterface to use gpio instead ntsc, and now car is not detecting it as cd changer, and ibus is currently not working.
Thanks!
Do you have installed the last beta version?
For errors check kodi logfile.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste