for pibus on pi3 you have to
- disable the bluetooth uart
- activate hifi dac at osmc menu
- maybe add the shutdown script
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
Hello harryberlin,

thanks for the mini-tutorial, i now have the picture and i am starting to dig in the different settings.
Impressive work by the way, but just one question, is it possible to activate options such as folding mirrors or unfolding mirrors automatically using only the pibus or should i connect a USB navcoder dongle as well ? Or are these options not available on a E46 ? I tested quickly the comfort folding of the mirrors making a long press on the fob, nothing happened so far.
Thanks for the help.

Cheers.
the ibus massages for e46 folding and unfolding mirros are unknown by me.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Hello,

i just tried, it opened my trunk (the boot itself, not the window). So indeed, the message isn't the correct one.
How can i help you determining the right messages for the E46 ?
What is working so far (but is the only other thing i tested with the power folding mirrors) is to open the car when removing the key from the ignition. This is definitely the FUNCTION I LIKE THE MOST to be honnest since this was a pain for me alway opening manually the car after the anti car-jacking function was activated while driving. I also have a F31 and this is done automatically when ignition off, open the doors, makes also myself more relax since i have a child seating in the back, don't want something bad happening because i forgot to open the door first ...
Well, i will keep following on that, thanks again
you need inpa to control the mirror functions and log the i/k-bus messages.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(06.03.2018, 11:13)harryberlin schrieb: you need inpa to control the mirror functions and log the i/k-bus messages.

Sorry to bother you but how to log the I/K-bus messages ? Ibuscommunicator is logging these messages somewhere ?
And when i get them, is there a place where i can map the message to the command by myself or you will have to modify the software ?

I am bit noob into this subject, sorry again...
IBusCommunicator logs all I/K-Bus messages in loglevel IBUS-READ on E46.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Sorry to be further pain.

delpiero3 - can you please clarify what you did to complete the following steps?

1 - disable the bluetooth uart
2 - activate hifi dac at osmc menu
3 - maybe add the shutdown script

I have been through the menus in the program-add-ons, but am not able to find anything that resembles 1 and 2. Assuming 3 is added via Putty, although noticed the timer in the iBusCommunicator addon Pibus Setting.

I have enabled Pibus Mode and Enabled RearCam Control (assuming that this is the step required when connected to a camera).

Thanks and sorry in advance. Although not technical, I can normally fumble my way around this sort of thing and know the final install of the device should be easy going if I can get this software sorted.
(07.03.2018, 06:09)michaelf schrieb: Sorry to be further pain.

delpiero3 - can you please clarify what you did to complete the following steps?

1 - disable the bluetooth uart
2 - activate hifi dac at osmc menu
3 - maybe add the shutdown script

I have been through the menus in the program-add-ons, but am not able to find anything that resembles 1 and 2.  Assuming 3 is added via Putty, although noticed the timer in the iBusCommunicator addon Pibus Setting.

I have enabled Pibus Mode and Enabled RearCam Control (assuming that this is the step required when connected to a camera).

Thanks and sorry in advance.  Although not technical, I can normally fumble my way around this sort of thing and know the final install of the device should be easy going if I can get this software sorted.

Sure i can help Smile,

so basically disable the bluetooth uart is done following this : https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/disable-rpi3...vice/15760
To make it simple :

- go in programs, open My OSMC
- go on the left in Raspberry pi settings (or something similar)
- on top, go to open config.txt and add a new entry
- dtoverlay=pi3-disable-bt

- at the bottom center, go in network and check your IP adress
- open Putty on your computer (download it if you don't have)
- make a SSH connection to the Raspberry (login osmc password osmc)
- type the following command : " sudo systemctl disable brcm43xx.service"

You are done with the first step.

The second step is also in the My OSMC menu and on the left Raspberry settings , you need in audio section to activate the normal Hifi DAC module, not the Hifi plus something.
Once you did that, restart your Pi, then when Kodi restarts, go in system, then Audio if i remember correctly and there, switch the HDMI output to the DAC, you should get the audio out then.
The 3rd step i didn't make it so far, they are talking about this poweroff script on E46fanatics, but i didn't found where to place the file, since /storage isn't available in OSMC. But in my case, the Pi just shut down normally so far, i will have a look on that step later : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.ph...count=1676
Legend - let me have a go at that later tonight.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste