Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Need help with Pibus and RPi3B+
Hi,

I'm having problem with Pibus and BMWRaspControl. Can't make it work. 
I have found few guides/threads about similar problems, but still can't make it work.

Using RPi 3+ and using V8.7 AVR (what's the difference between AVR and USB?) from here https://www.bmwraspcontrol.de/board/show...p?tid=1073
Car: E39, 4:3 screen.
I install image to SD card and can boot on monitor through HDMI without problems. Then I change language and other regional settings. 
After that I'm going to My OSCM -> Rpi config -> Config editor and add new entry "dtoverlay=pi3-disable-bt". Save/write and so on.
Then follows putty connection. In which I write this command "sudo systemctl disable brcm43xx.service" and then install pibus script.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/harryb...install.sh(or from pibus.info website)

I get "warning" that DAC and UART already configured and asks to reboot.

[Bild: 4IsnizO.png]

After reboot I'm going back to My OSMC and RPi config.
In hardware support "Soundcard overlay" is already selected as "hifiberry-dac-overlay". 
After checking that setting I'm going to Kodi settings and on audio settings I check what audio outpot device is set. It's already set to "ALSA: Default (snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac Analog)"

And after all this I shut it down, remove memory card and insert it into RPi with Pibus board on top. I'm using one RPi on display and another one is already in the car. And I can see that Pibus LED is blinking, but I get no picture on my screen. (4:3 screen if that matters)

I have another memory card with Libreelec and Pibus installed which is working. 

What I'm missing or doing wrong?

Edit: When writting this post I made all the steps again with fresh install and now i can't even get Pibus led to light up. Red and green led on RPi are working, so at least it tries to boot.

Edit 2: Log after trying to boot in car on RPi with Pibus http://paste.osmc.tv/ezoxahofej

[Bild: uRe1rjp.jpg][Bild: TjHvJoP.jpg]
Managed to boot up with picture. Everything works like supposed to, just there's no sound Sad In RPi config DAC is selected, but in System audio there's no DAC to select. HDMI, Analog or "HDMI or Analog". Hifi DAC is gone.

(15.07.2019, 16:08)TooEasyL2P schrieb: Managed to boot up with picture. Everything works like supposed to, just there's no sound Sad In RPi config DAC is selected, but in System audio there's no DAC to select. HDMI, Analog or "HDMI or Analog". Hifi DAC is gone.

What is your hardware setting?
The USB Image is for Resseler USB Dongel and the AVR Image is for harryberlin andruido Board...
(15.07.2019, 17:46)Encik schrieb:
(15.07.2019, 16:08)TooEasyL2P schrieb: Managed to boot up with picture. Everything works like supposed to, just there's no sound Sad In RPi config DAC is selected, but in System audio there's no DAC to select. HDMI, Analog or "HDMI or Analog". Hifi DAC is gone.

What is your hardware setting?
The USB Image is for Resseler USB Dongel and the AVR Image is for harryberlin andruido Board...

Raspberry pi 3B+ and Pibus on top. Nothing else.
Playing with GPIO or how it's called I manage to get back audio device, but if I boot up it on car with audio device RPi keeps restarting every few seconds. If I boot up without audio device ir works like it should.

AVR image is set up for my rasp shield and hifi dac.
open ibuscommunicator settings and go to category I/O Boards.
disable Arduino and enable pibus.
leave the setting window with OK.
reboot the system.
pibus is included in my addon.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
(15.07.2019, 19:52)harryberlin schrieb: AVR image is set up for my rasp shield and hifi dac.
open ibuscommunicator settings and go to category I/O Boards.
disable Arduino and enable pibus.
leave the setting window with OK.
reboot the system.
pibus is included in my addon.

I have done that. So I should just do fresh install and don't change anything and just that part in I/O boards?

yes i think so.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(15.07.2019, 20:38)harryberlin schrieb: yes i think so.

Yes! It's so simple :Smile  Everything works just like that.

Is there a way to change button map? I have 4:3 TV, it seems I don't have back button :Sad Mapped back button to Nav wheel hold button, it works but not that good.
To go right and left I have arrows and it would be fine, but if song is playing those buttons tries to forward song at the same time when you're trying to go left/right.

I found that I can map 1-6 buttons, but there's no back, left or right value.

Default Kodi has back for me on clock button, left is 3, 6 is right. Is it possible to change them somehow? Or remove current ones to load defaults?

could you check, if pi turns off on timeout after closing your car? some useres had problems with empty battery, because the pi don't turns completly off.

for prev/next track use double press the arrow bottons or steering wheel and hold for seeking.
try 1.3.6x version: https://github.com/harryberlin/repositor...1.3.6x.zip
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(15.07.2019, 21:39)harryberlin schrieb: could you check, if pi turns off on timeout after closing your car? some useres had problems with empty battery, because the pi don't turns completly off.

for prev/next track use double press the arrow bottons or steering wheel and hold for seeking.
try 1.3.6x version: https://github.com/harryberlin/repositor...1.3.6x.zip

Just checked. All lights go off in less than 10 minutes.

I'm mainly having problems with navigation through menu and back button.
Now navigating left and right is possible only with arrows. But at the same time they skip song few seconds forward or backwards. So when navigating I keep skipping songs for few seconds :Smile Same button have 2 actions.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste