Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Confluence-BMW
no answer on skype.... Sad
why?
i got the log. you can delete, if you want hide your vin and location.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
Just a quickie post that all is running fine now on my E83 and a thank-you to Harry Berlin for helping me with said endeavor.

I would like to document the installation of a carpc on my E83 that I did around 2006 in the Show Room with pictures.

Modifications done on E83

1 - rear hatch door button inside of glove compartment

2 - removal of CD Changer in center console

3 - installation of a custom mITX in a mini case car pc using a VESA mount on a modified compartment cover.

4 - running USB extension cable from carpc to glove compartment to center console

Looking at a micro PC installation.  Currently using modded TV boxes S912 ( running LibreElec). 

Purchased a couple of the Intel based micro PCs here to use as servers.  (using Ubuntu plus Oracle W7E VBs on these boxes). Thinking this box would fit nicely (unseen) in the E83 / E46 compartments. 

Arm tinkering here has gone from RPi's ==> Rockchip Pine64-RockPro ==> Arm based mini TV boxes.

So next endeavor here would be to upgrade current carpc's to micro PCs.  The only current concern would be a controllable intelligent power supply which is made by mini-box for the NUC computer.
- Automator 
E46/E83 - CIS-IBus (2) - N3050 CPU 8Gb Ram (2) - LibreELEC (official): 9.2.0 - Confluence-BMW - IBus Communicator
E46 updates ==> Updated radio - 2004 model, newer ULF, MKIV.

[Bild: zF6KjSo.jpg][Bild: ovOKLZI.jpg]
Guys, just wanted to create new skin, any tips on how to make control with buttons on navi(code)? I guess kind of code of python should be for it
you need forbuttons the onclick even to run a script and pass arguments:
<onclick>RunScript("special://skin/scripts/changecolor.py","TextColor1")</onclick>
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(03.05.2021, 18:39)harryberlin schrieb: you need forbuttons the onclick even to run a script and pass arguments:
<onclick>RunScript("special://skin/scripts/changecolor.py","TextColor1")</onclick>
Thanks!
Any thoughts on how to make to send the car gps cordinates to cloud or just to track it live on google maps?
you can create kml file with ibuscommunicator addon and check later the driven route.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste