Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hi all, small question
wich rasp do you use? for 3b+ is no image at the moment.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
found some posts about it, and just installed latest OSMC and added your repo addon, then all addons were installed from there. so all good so fast, thanks.
ok I've installed all today, so fast so good, except one little but very important thing. I'm streaming to OSMC music via A2DP, the problem is when I press ">" or "<" on monitor it actually acts as right and left, when I do press same buttons (next, prev song) on the steering wheel, Kodi says there is no more songs in the playlist, yeah there is no playlist at all, BUT I have some Chinese wifi keyboard attached to the RPI and it has multimedia section keys, like next, prev, vloume up and down, and when I press it - all works like a charm, except volume since it is passthrough.Is there any setting I missed so I can go next, prev with my steering wheel?
Is it possible to install all features on Pi3B+? I succeeded to install fresh plain OSMC on it. Or do I have to buy Pi3 to install BMWRaspControl and apply downloaded image to it?
a2dp should work with the addon ibuscommunicator.
rasp 3b+ works with the addon. but there is no image at the moment. you can setup by yourself.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Ok, I will give it a try at first if I can do it
I feel like when I press next, prev it tries to select next track via cd-changer, cause music pauses for 1 second, then resumes again, as well as it triiggers left and right actions on KODI. So basically if I want to go left or right in my settings and I'm listening to the music it will constantly pause my music for second each time I press left or right. When I navigate via the wifi keyboard everything is fine, it basically does not trigger BMW, only RPI
yes, the sound muting is normal. the bmw radio mutes by using the prev, next button in every case.
for prev, next the kodi playlist, you have the double click the bm button. single click is for left, right.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Allright, now I have successfully tested these - but on Pi 3 B. Somehow I didn't succeeded with 3 B +, but I might give another try.
Car is E38 1995 740iL with newer VM and 16:9 display, was originally with MK I navi
Some notes:
- I have yet no audio since the BM24 radio with Mbus Pioneer 6 CD changer is really hard to connect line inputs physically, shielded 14 pin cable goes directly from changer to radio connector
- Helgeinterface didn't work at all, ibuscommunicator gets clock and outside temp but I couldn't get any other data visible
- Command buttons doesn't work, I have used wireless keyboard now
- With Harrys ibuscommunicator image I couldn't connect wifi or install Kodi addons
- Fresh OSMC install with Harrys repository works with Kodi addons and wifi, I didn't try it in a car yet
sorry, i don't understand:
what is working?
what is not working?

what's your aim to get working?
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste