Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Keep CD Changer AND add RaspControl?
Hi Harry - I appreciate your support on this.

If I connect RaspPI3B+ DAC card (Hifiberry) to BMW Aux line-in - I would need to select Aux Mode, on Bordmonitor for it to play.

Is there any way to use the right-hand Bordmonitor rotary controller when in this mode? Is there any iBus traffic - normally in Aux Mode right-hand button does nothing?

What I want to do is set up two input channels to the 16:9 screen – one OEM, the other via HDMI from RaspPi3B+ switchable via Input Select from screen button panel. But I need a way to move cursor on screen to select and move.
step by step
do you have selected audio mode aux in addon settings?
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
(15.10.2018, 19:12)harryberlin schrieb: step by step
do you have selected audio mode aux in addon settings?

Hi Harry - no I have not.

In fact, I have not built my system yet.  Does this setting enable iBus communication?

As I said before I would like to keep Intravee and try another approach - but perhaps the approach below is (also!) impossible/too difficult.

So - if right-hand control on Bordmonitor in Aux mode would work then I can use RPi3B+ on HDMI into new screen AT065TN14 or is there 'no signal' or 'no traffic'f for iBus?

Thank you for your patience.
in aux mode with correct setting, pi gets enabled (control with rotary encoder and ntsc or gpio7 active).
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(15.10.2018, 19:42)harryberlin schrieb: in aux mode with correct setting, pi gets enabled (control with rotary encoder and ntsc or gpio7 active).

Thank you again Harry.

Hope we can take this slowly?

'Correct setting' in which software please?

And when you say 'ntsc or GPIO7 active' - what do you mean please?  [I have TV module upgraded with PiBusTV PAL].  I would prefer to use Hifiberry DAC for sound - which would use GPIO.
The Addon IBusCommunicator has lot of settings. One is for Audio-Mode.

NTSC cable of IBus Interface or GPIO7 (you can choose by setting) gets LOW state, when tv modul should switch picture to Raspberry.

Do you ever have checked the addon settings?

Attention the Addon IBusCommunicator is a Kodi Addon!
As Systemservice you have to write your own program, or maybe you can edit the pibus program for usb ibus interface.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(15.10.2018, 22:32)harryberlin schrieb: The Addon IBusCommunicator has lot of settings. One is for Audio-Mode.

NTSC cable of IBus Interface or GPIO7 (you can choose by setting) gets LOW state, when tv modul should switch picture to Raspberry.

Do you ever have checked the addon settings?

Attention the Addon IBusCommunicator is a Kodi Addon!
As Systemservice you have to write your own program, or maybe you can edit the pibus program for usb ibus interface.

Harry I have not checked the 'Addon Settings' - if there is any documentation in English that would be very helpful! Thank you BB
try to check the addon settings dialog. i think, you understand lot of settings by reading the setting text.
there only is a not updated german manual.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(16.10.2018, 20:02)harryberlin schrieb: try to check the addon settings dialog. i think, you understand lot of settings by reading the setting text.
there only is a not updated german manual.

I will take another look at the German manual Harry

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste