Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
OpenAuto (Pro) & Android Auto
Experts

Please advise - has anyone tried https://bluewavestudio.io/index.php/blue...-v1-detail

Built in support for Spotify, YouTube, Google and Kodi.  Also supports Android Auto creating simple interface for modern apps and functions.  Such as Waze for Navigation.

Question - would the software be compatible with BMWRaspControl, or not?

Thank you

BB
Hi, i am not an expert, and no, i didn't tried that one ... I am still hoping that Peter from E46fanatics restart producing the Pibus board or even gives the kit to solder it ourselves ...
check this thread: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1238917
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
(15.10.2018, 15:50)delpiero3 schrieb: Hi, i am not an expert, and no, i didn't tried that one ... I am still hoping that Peter from E46fanatics restart producing the Pibus board or even gives the kit to solder it ourselves ...

Yes - no Pibus means I try and find new solution.

I like the look of OpenAuto Pro - nice clean interface - support for Android Auto; Waze, better Radio, streaming music, Notifications etc.

My plan:  create two inputs for Bordmonitor (switch between both inside car) - change screen to AT065TN14, not touchscreen.

Channel 1 = OEM via Mk4 Sat Nav &/or TV Tuner.  (Convert RGB with Gonbes Game Converter to VGA for new screen input).  Proven.
Channel 2 = HDMI.   HDMI is from RPi3B+.   RPi runs OpenAuto Pro.  

HarryBerlin has advised that Aux channel can be enabled to allow Right Hand rotary encoder.  So Audio via Aux input, select HMDI screen input and control RPi3B+ with Bordmonitor control, left/right/click.

Need to understand software config/compatibility?

Need to understand hardware components:
Bluewater Studio Power Supply
Raspberry Pi3B+
Pi Case
Gonbes Game Converter
AT065TN14 screen
Screen switch controller
Resler USB iBus interface
USB Sound Card - need Mic'

(15.10.2018, 19:18)harryberlin schrieb: check this thread: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1238917

Thanks Harry.

No PiBus.... Undecided - means new solution!
Attention the Addon IBusCommunicator is a Kodi Addon!
As Systemservice you have to write your own program, or maybe you can edit the pibus program for usb ibus interface.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(15.10.2018, 22:36)harryberlin schrieb: Attention the Addon IBusCommunicator is a Kodi Addon!
As Systemservice you have to write your own program, or maybe you can edit the pibus program for usb ibus interface.

Yes!

Interesting that OpenAuto Pro has Kodi installed natively and shown within the main screen (also Spotify, YouTube and Google Browser)

I wonder if it's possible to add iBusCommunicator as a Kodi Addon?  I will ask BlueWaveStudio.
(16.10.2018, 21:02)Baddabing schrieb:
(15.10.2018, 22:36)harryberlin schrieb: Attention the Addon IBusCommunicator is a Kodi Addon!

Yes!

Interesting that OpenAuto Pro has Kodi installed natively and shown within the main screen (also Spotify, YouTube and Google Browser)

I wonder if it's possible to add iBusCommunicator as a Kodi Addon?  I will ask BlueWaveStudio.

That would be awesome, to get another solution.
Question is, how can we (I) contribute to help ?
(22.10.2018, 16:18)delpiero3 schrieb:
(16.10.2018, 21:02)Baddabing schrieb:

Yes!

That would be awesome, to get another solution.
Question is, how can we (I) contribute to help ?

BlueWaveStudios - who wrote OpenAutoPro have said "Kodi delivered with OpenAuto Pro is a standard version. It should support all the addons if addons support version 18 of Kodi."

What I need to try and work out (test?) is this - is iBusCommunicator compatible with V18?  

IF it is and add-ons can be 'added' to the BWS native Kodi version their product ships with THEN would it follow that if you would only need to 'enable' Aux and activate RH rotary encoder once and from then on the iBC would keep that function active?

If that's correct then I can keep Intravee and use Aux for something powerful, using my two channel screen.
try it out and you will see.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

openauto is a linux system. an other system is crankshaft.
The IBC addon is a KODI Addon, to control Kodi. Not for Software outside Kodi.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste