Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Need help with Pibus and RPi3B+
this setting has no effect for pibus.
for pibus the gpio is fixed by program code.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

[Bild: usersignaturpic-14941mspx.jpg]
Installed pibus software and rear view camera doesn't work.
Tho didn't found where to turn it on, so I assumed that it will work as default when R gear is enabled.

Will try to measure if that pins starts giving voltage.

Edit: by the way I'm not using pin 1 on rear view camera connector. As stated in pibus webpage that it's not needed and pibus should know when R gear is enabled. It shows PDC screen, so I guess we're good here.

Edit 2: measured 7th pin on the left side from top. On state 1 it shows 3.3V. On state 0 - 0V. So what now? Can it be that Pibus board need different GPIO for rearview camera? Will try to measure if it works the same from libreelec and shows same voltage.

Edit 3: same result on pibus software. When manually setting 1 through putty it shows 3.3V. So is it my relay is broken or it might be problem with software? If I don't connect rear view camera, enable rear view camera in settings and enable R gear (or just manually set 1 on GPIO27 through command line) will rear view camera pin 2 on pibus will give voltage as well or it will not work if camera is not present?

Edit 4: connected pibus back in car. Enabled R gear and checked GPIO27 status. It changes to 1 and back to 0 when not in R. So the problem is with my pibus board or wrong GPIO. If camera is not present it should still enable camera view with black screen? Maybe my camera is not working or it's connected wrong.

[Bild: uRe1rjp.jpg][Bild: TjHvJoP.jpg]
gpio23 is for relay control. if the screen switches from pi or bmw screen to black screen, so the relay is working. but the rearcam signal has a problem.
option 1: power for rearcam is bad
option 2: rearcam video signal is bad
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

(30.04.2020, 21:51)harryberlin schrieb: gpio23 is for relay control. if the screen switches from pi or bmw screen to black screen, so the relay is working. but the rearcam signal has a problem.
option 1: power for rearcam is bad
option 2: rearcam video signal is bad

It doesn't switch.

So wait... what is GPIO27?

I tested GPIO23 and you said that GPIO27 should be tested. And GPIO27 reacts to gears.

sorry, my mistake. 27 is for relay.
here is the a part of pibus sourcecode:
Code:
/* Based on PiBUS V4.01 hardware */

#define GPIO_NSLP_CTL        22
#define GPIO_PIN17_CTL        23
#define GPIO_LED_CTL        24
#define GPIO_RELAY_CTL        27
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

So what that means? That my Pibus board or at least relay is bad?
It doesn't switch to black screen. it just stays in window it was before.

So it doesn't matter if my camera is connected ok or not.
So I can measure voltage on 2nd camera pin to see if it activates it?

relay or transistor driver is bad. if you use trigger cable, do you get black screen?
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Pibus suggest to use purple wire from Nav unit. But it's hard to get to it. So used reverse light plus cable and it didn't turned to black screen.
Measured pin on pibus itself to see if my connector is made ok and it shows voltage. Tho ~10.6 and not 12V. But maybe it doesn't really matter and it should trigger rear view?

I can try to connect to purple wire if that might work.

i think the 10.6 reach for the test.
sounds like relay is bad.
IBusCommunicator:
Image  <>  Kodi Addon

Ok.

Have talked with a guy who makes pibus copies and he will be in my city next weekend and we will try to swap his "pibus" with mine and maybe it will work and maybe he will take it to change relay if it's really bad or I will get his pibus.

Either way, can we check something somewhere why mirrors stopped working?

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste