Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Dumb it down for me please....
Hello harryberlin,

thanks for this, i will give it a try as soon as possible, the 1.3.6g is available through your repository or is there a another way to download it ? No very familiar with updating the ibuscommunicator addon so far.

Also, to answer your question, in INPA there are 2 sections for the power folding mirrors with memory, one for driver and one for passenger. Each time i access one of them and i trigger the folding or unfolding of the mirror, only the one from the module i am standing will be controlled.
That's why i did it first for the driver side folding and unfolding couple of time, then i accessed the passenger side and i did the same.
Hope it was clear enough.

edit :
i found how to update your addon harryberlin, tried the 1.3.6g but nothing happens when i configure any of the options to unfold the mirrors.
however, my trunk doesn't open anymore with this option, means that something changed at least Smile

I also wanted to give a try to your addon about the rearcam in kodi, in my case the v1.0.1 doesn't work i don't get the image in kodi at all.
Not sure about the configuration by the way, i have seen resolution and position of the window, tried to lower the resolution but it didn't changed.
I installed the prerequisites, i guess this isn't the issue

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Dumb it down for me please.... - von michaelf - 17.02.2018, 11:25
RE: Dumb it down for me please.... - von delpiero3 - 10.03.2018, 22:55

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste