Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
OpenAuto (Pro) & Android Auto
(22.10.2018, 16:18)delpiero3 schrieb:
(16.10.2018, 21:02)Baddabing schrieb:
(15.10.2018, 22:36)harryberlin schrieb: Attention the Addon IBusCommunicator is a Kodi Addon!
As Systemservice you have to write your own program, or maybe you can edit the pibus program for usb ibus interface.

Yes!

Interesting that OpenAuto Pro has Kodi installed natively and shown within the main screen (also Spotify, YouTube and Google Browser)

I wonder if it's possible to add iBusCommunicator as a Kodi Addon?  I will ask BlueWaveStudio.

That would be awesome, to get another solution.
Question is, how can we (I) contribute to help ?

BlueWaveStudios - who wrote OpenAutoPro have said "Kodi delivered with OpenAuto Pro is a standard version. It should support all the addons if addons support version 18 of Kodi."

What I need to try and work out (test?) is this - is iBusCommunicator compatible with V18?  

IF it is and add-ons can be 'added' to the BWS native Kodi version their product ships with THEN would it follow that if you would only need to 'enable' Aux and activate RH rotary encoder once and from then on the iBC would keep that function active?

If that's correct then I can keep Intravee and use Aux for something powerful, using my two channel screen.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
OpenAuto (Pro) & Android Auto - von Baddabing - 12.10.2018, 14:02
RE: OpenAuto (Pro) & Android Auto - von Baddabing - 22.10.2018, 21:18

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste