Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Need help with Pibus and RPi3B+
Installed pibus software and rear view camera doesn't work.
Tho didn't found where to turn it on, so I assumed that it will work as default when R gear is enabled.

Will try to measure if that pins starts giving voltage.

Edit: by the way I'm not using pin 1 on rear view camera connector. As stated in pibus webpage that it's not needed and pibus should know when R gear is enabled. It shows PDC screen, so I guess we're good here.

Edit 2: measured 7th pin on the left side from top. On state 1 it shows 3.3V. On state 0 - 0V. So what now? Can it be that Pibus board need different GPIO for rearview camera? Will try to measure if it works the same from libreelec and shows same voltage.

Edit 3: same result on pibus software. When manually setting 1 through putty it shows 3.3V. So is it my relay is broken or it might be problem with software? If I don't connect rear view camera, enable rear view camera in settings and enable R gear (or just manually set 1 on GPIO27 through command line) will rear view camera pin 2 on pibus will give voltage as well or it will not work if camera is not present?

Edit 4: connected pibus back in car. Enabled R gear and checked GPIO27 status. It changes to 1 and back to 0 when not in R. So the problem is with my pibus board or wrong GPIO. If camera is not present it should still enable camera view with black screen? Maybe my camera is not working or it's connected wrong.

[Bild: uRe1rjp.jpg][Bild: TjHvJoP.jpg]

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Need help with Pibus and RPi3B+ - von Encik - 15.07.2019, 17:46
RE: Need help with Pibus and RPi3B+ - von TooEasyL2P - 30.04.2020, 18:50

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste