Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
new installation and additional features ?
Helllo harryberlin,
hope you are doing good ?
I am almost done with my RDC retrofit, but i still haven't got the time to finish it entirely and, moreover, it is very cold in the garage at the moment which doesn't give that much motivation Smile.
Today i noticed something with the ibuscommunicator setup.
I don't think you remember, but i gave you a while ago already a translated file for French which fixed a lot of google translate mistakes. I noticed that in some cases, all the special characters such as ' é è à and some other specific characters from French language where missing in the interface. Today, i connected my raspberry on my wifi network and performed some updates. I noticed that it updated the ibuscommunicator as well, but with the one available on your repository, which seems to be an older version than the one i was using (1.3.6k). After the restart, i got back all the special characters i mentionned above, but my trunk opened each time i opened the car, and i wondered why .. and that's where i remembered that before the 1.3.6k, my unfold mirror command for E46 at door open event was opening the trunk instead of unfolding the mirrors, and you fixed it with the logs i provided. So, the conclusion is that something changed in the character management since this ibuscommunicator version and that's where i lost them. Do you know if you changed something like UTF-8 or so when you compiled newer version than 1.3.6 available on your repository ?

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: new installation and additional features ? - von delpiero3 - 05.02.2019, 23:15

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste